We’re just 3 days away from capping off Hanley’s Ranch Launch Week @ Calandro’s Perkins on Friday, November 13th from 3pm-7pm.
And in addition to the star ingredient (Hanley’s Foods Ranch Dressing of course) being featured *in a Ranch Dressing FOUNTAIN* we’re going to have some fabulous Ranch pairings from other local vendors in the area! Check it out: – Hola Nola Foods – Tortillas and (BRAND NEW) Tortilla Chips w/ Hanley’s Ranch & Thib’s Salsa
– Jay Ducote’s / Bite and Booze’s JayD’s Louisiana BBQ Sauced Wings w/ Hanley’s Ranch
– 104.5 ESPN Baton Rouge’s After Further Review with Matt Moscona (Broadcasting LIVE!)
– OLD SOUL pickles, preserves & sauces – Fried Pickles w/ Hanley’s Ranch
– Thib’s Cajun Foods – Thib’s Salsa w/ Hola Nola’s Chips & Tortillas
– Mauthe’s Progress Milk Barn – Creole Cream Cheese & Creole Cream Cheesecake
– Red Stick Spice Company – Signature Spice Blends, Olive Oils, & Balsamic Vinegars, along with a special handcrafted dip using Hanley’s Ranch
– Bayou Teche Brewing – Local Handcrafted Beer
– #WinesUnlimited – Tasting selections from Lander-Jenkins Wines,Rhiannon (California Wine), Smith & Hook, Williamette Valley Vineyards, J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
– Calandro’s Supermarket – Tasting many of our in-house Deli, Bakery, and Cheese specialties along with our new, hand-selected single barrelKnob Creek 10yr. 6mo. aged Bourbon …so, as you can see, its going to be quite the party – so sign up at the event link here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1663209897258403/ …and join us Friday for the #RanchEventOfTheYear!
#InstaRanchParty #DressItUp #RanchFountain