Calandro’s Italian Sausage, Local Pecans, a Holiday Ham Glaze, and more!
Like trying new, interesting, and Jay Ducote yum-approved things?
Like 5% off (of ALL your groceries)?
Like Calandro’s Supermarket and Bite & Booze (radio, blog, tv, etc.)?
Then – you’re gonna like this promo. Calandro’s and Bite & Booze have teamed up to bring you the Bite & Booze Featured 5.
The long and short of it is – if you throw at least one of each of the five items, families, or brands of products that are featured in the #Featured5 in your basket, then you get 5% off your basket. Of everything. Yes. Your whole basket. So spend $15 bucks and get $0.75 off. (Ok, ok, doesn’t seem like much in that case.)
…spend $300 on a whole grocery trip worth of stuff…and you get $15 bucks (5%) off.
But hey – spend $300 on a whole grocery trip worth of stuff – gourmet stuff, fresh stuff, staples, bakery, prime beef, flowers, whatever – and you get $15 bucks off.
#Featured5 Theme for November & December 2014:
Thanksgiving & Christmas
Here’s what you’ve gotta throw in your basket to get the discount:
Calandro’s Homemade Italian Sausage – Regular or Zesty [https://calandros.com/]
- Best Italian Sausage in Baton Rouge. And we mean it!
Dr. Pete’s Praline Mustard Glaze or any other Dr. Pete’s product [http://dr-petes.com/]
- Dr. Pete’s is likely the very best thing you can imagine to glaze your holiday ham with. Check out their drop-dead simple recipe here.
Bergeron’s and Pointe Coupee Pecans & Pecan products [http://www.pcpecan.com/]
- Bergeron’s and Pointe Coupee pecans are both locally farmed legends in South Louisiana and also are traditions for this time of the year at Calandro’s. Want to make a true Louisiana pecan pie? Then these are mandatory…
Malco’s Magnificent Salsa [http://www.malcosmagnificentsalsa.com/]
- Created by a regular shopper at Calandro’s who noticed an opportunity to market his secret, fresh, homemade salsa recipe – this stuff has taken Baton Rouge by storm. Some of the very freshest, most flavorful salsa you’ll ever taste because its made with zero preservatives.
Any Skinny Pop Popcorn flavor [http://skinnypop.com/]
- To balance your heavy-duty holiday meals, here’s a refreshingly light and low-calorie, yet incredibly flavorful and satisfying snack!
There are no limits to how often you can do this. There are no limits to the amount you buy or the amount we discount (high or low). It’s simple. Put these 5 items in your basket – 5% off everything in that basket.
A few more notes on the #Featured5:
- When? We will be rotating the #Featured5 items roughly on a monthly basis, so there will be opportunities throughout the year to try 5 different new things and get the discount.
- Where? If you come through the store, the #Featured5 will be front and center at the front of the stores in a display where you can grab all of the items being featured that month as you come in (except for stuff we have to keep cold, in which case you can just grab the item while you’re shopping).
- What? If you just want to check and see what this month’s #Featured5 items are without having to come in, we’re also advertising on the web (at the Bite & Booze Facebook, Twitter, and blog and Calandro’s Facebook, Twitter, and blog) and the Bite & Booze Radio Show on Talk107.3 on Saturday’s at 5pm. So if you listen to the radio show and keep up with us online, you’ll know the absolute latest on this awesome promo. We might even up the discount amount at times too, so stay tuned. And if you forget which items are part of the five, you can always look for the tags hanging on the shelves like you see in the pics below to know what to get:
So – as the co-founder of this wonderful grocery store – my italian grandmother – would say:
Bite and Booze #Featured5. Capiche? (Capiche.)